It’s been a long time coming, but I finally got some time today to finish taking inventory. Van’s gives you 30 days to report any discrepancies and fortunately I didn’t find any.
Last weekend we spent some time with friends up north, and then I spent a day and a half getting the flooring completed in our master bedroom. So working on plane things got delayed a bit. It’s amazing the amount of stuff that they package into the crate.
I was then able to organize all of the hardware into a storage bins, hang up my air compressor hose reel, and organize the workbenches the way I want them.
Tomorrow I’m off to Vermont on an annual ski trip. I’m now in a position to start actually working on the plane. I do have the practice airfoil kit that I will spend some time on getting used to my new tools and air compressor setup. I’d rather play around on that for a day or so then to damage real airplane parts. Seems like the month of March will kick off the actual build of my RV-10.